Esthetician Business FormsRegular price $26.00 Sale price $20.00 Save $6.00
All the esthetician forms you need for your business or class assignment!
Includes consent forms, liability waivers, facial consultation forms, client feedback form, client treatment records, photo-release form, and video release form, and so much more. Major services covered include: facials, lash extensions, dermaplaning, waxing, microdermabrasion, and body contouring.
Go ahead and purchase our editable forms like my mama always say "either you going to pay with your time or your money" so save your time and buy your forms today!
Special features include:
Esthetician Forms Included:
1. Client intake form (2 pages)
2. Client consent form and liability waiver
3. Photo and video release form
4. Covid-19 liability release form
5. Client treatment plan
6. Client feedback form
7. Client treatment record
8. Email list sign-up form
9. Skin type guide
10. Client intake form for waxing (2 pages)
11. Waxing consent form and liability waiver
12. Waxing after-care
13. Microdermabrasion consent form (2 pages)
14. Dermaplaning consent form (2 pages)
15. Cancellation Policy
16. Eyelash extension intake form (2 pages)
17. Eyelash extension consent form (2 pages)
18. Eyelash extension parental consent form (2 pages)
19. Skin analysis/evaluation form
20. Treatment Chart
21. Body contouring client intake form
22. Body contouring consent form
23. Body contouring FAQs
Note: These templates come as Canva templates. A basic understanding of Canva is required to edit this product. Because it is a Canva template (and not a fillable PDF) it cannot be e-signed unless you save the files as a PDF and use them with an app like the Goodnotes app.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: This is a digital product no physical product will be sent.
Letter Size Paper (8.5” x 11”)
1 Canva Template featuring 30 Pages
Private Use Only (You can use it multiple times for your business but you cannot sell it to other people)
COPYRIGHT & USAGE POLICY & DISCLAIMER
• The item purchased is for personal use only. Printing and sharing or selling our designs without our consent is not permitted.
• Alaina's Collection will not be liable for any damages, losses, or causes of action of any nature arising from any use of any of the documents or the provision of these documents.
What is Canva?
Canva is an online content creation tool that (in my opinion) is more user-friendly and intuitive than Photoshop or Illustrator.
Is Canva free?
Yes! They have an upgraded (paid) version, but that is not required to edit this document.
How do I edit these forms?
To edit these forms you will be required to create a free Canva account (if you don't already have one). Once your account is created, you can edit 100% of this document (fonts, colors, make text changes, etc.). You will be able to save the changes and print your forms in multiple formats (I recommend saving them as PDFs).
Can I use Canva to make edits on my phone?
Yes, Canva has an app, however, I recommend using a computer because their app can be glitchy at times.