Beard Care KitRegular price $48.88 Sale price $44.00 Save $4.88
FREE USA SHIPPING!
Our Beard Care Kit comes with Beard oil, beard balm, shave soap, and a shaving brush.
Before You Begin
The best time to apply is after a hot shower when your hairs are cleanest and softest; this is when they will most easily absorb the oils. • Dry your beard completely before applying any oil. Water will prevent the oil from being absorbed.
Ingredients: Argan oil, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Sunflower oil, and scent can be added.
For best results, wash your beard with Alaina's Collection Liquid Castile Soap and apply Alaina's Collection beard balm when dry. Scrap out a dime-sized amount of balm and rub it between your palms. Run your fingers through your facial hair, making sure to rub balm into the skin beneath your beard.
Ingredients include: Castor oil, Beeswax, Shea butter, Avocado Oil, Sunflower oil, and scent can be added!
The shave bar is about 3-4 Oz. Has bentonite clay to help give that slip feel when shaving! This bar is NOT ONLY for men but anyone who shaves!
How to use a Shave Brush
Wet the brush. Start by running the brush under some warm water to saturate the bristles. This will prime it to accept the shaving cream or soap. Shake off any excess water.
Add shaving cream or soap. Run the bristles over the shaving cream or soap if you have it in a tin, bowl, or cup. If you’re dealing with a quality cream or soap, you actually don’t need to use much to create an amazing lather.
Work into a lather. Using circular motions, work the brush around your beard area. If you’re not getting the desired amount of lather, simply add a bit more water to the brush. Take your time here and enjoy the scent of your shaving cream or soap. This is one of the most fun and relaxing parts of the shaving ritual.
Shave. If you’ve made the choice to use a shaving brush, you’ve likely gone all-in with the commitment to the complete shaving ritual. And, as such, we hope you are using a safety razor.
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- All facts, details & recommendations on this website or about our products are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe, or replace the advice of healthcare professionals. The information provided throughout this Website is intended for educational purposes and does not constitute medical advice.
- Natural skin care products are not a medication, and we can only make recommendations for the suitability of our products in certain skin ailments & conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchaser’s risk.
- By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions.
- By purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that some natural ingredients, essential oils, in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that ALAINA’S COLLECTION will not be held responsible for such occurrences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to select our unscented products and perform a patch test on the skin for possible reactions.
- ALAINA’S COLLECTION accepts no responsibility for the incorrect use of information or products.
Stay safe and test your skin to check for a reaction from any products that you are going to use on your skin. Apply a small amount of any ALAINA’S COLLECTION products to clean skin on the inside of your elbow. Cover and leave for 24 hours. If a rash or redness appears, do not use this product.
Processing time for orders is 3-5 business days!